Return and Exchange Policy
At Ski Shed Ltd we unreservedly guarantee the quality of everything we sell and will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase due to size, damage in transit, or the item has a manufacturing fault, we will exchange or refund you to the full cost of your purchase.
The goods must be returned in their original condition within 30 days of purchase.
Procedure for Return and Exchange of goods
- Contact Ski Shed Ltd customer services via email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Explain the product defect or reason why you wish to exchange your purchase or receive a refund.
- Be sure to include order number, your name, postal address, telephone number, email address and nominated Bank Account for direct credit refunds.
- Return goods via a prepaid and certified method to ensure a safe delivery.
- Refunds will be made upon Ski Shed Ltd receiving goods.
Return Postal Address: 71 Clyde Street
- The cost of returning goods must be borne by you.
- In the case of exchanging goods you will not be charged for replacement shipping.
Note: Refunds for purchases made by credit cards will have their Visa/Mastercard accounts credited.
I wish to cancel my order and payment!!!
You can cancel your electronic commerce transaction by contacting email@example.com before your order has been confirmed shipped.
- Payment of orders by credit card will have their Visa/Mastercard account credited.
- Payment of orders by direct credit will have their nominated bank account credited.
Note: If your order has been shipped follow procedure for return and exchange of goods.